- Choose a package that suits your group (for example, Guided and Catered or Lodge Rental). The Trip Leader will be the contact between the group and Ice Creek Lodge
- Contact Ice Creek Lodge and send a 50% deposit to reserve the week you have requested. Your booking will not be reserved until the 50% deposit is received. Due to the remote location of Ice Creek Lodge, you will receive the fastest and most efficient service by contacting us through email OR telephone us at:
- Deposits: Please send your deposit to this addresss Ice Creek Lodge, S.8,C.13,RR#1, Winalw BC, V0G 2J0
- The Trip Leader must ensure each member has the Waiver.
- With the return of your Group Information Sheet, the Trip Leader is confirming that all members of the group have read and understood both the Waiver and Booking Policies Agreement.
- Final payments are due September 1st. . We will gladly refund your Final Payment only in the event we are able to sell your reservation. Refund amounts are determined by the amount we are able to sell your space for. Trip cancellations within 3 weeks before your departure date for Ice Creek Lodge will NOT BE REFUNDED; NO EXCEPTIONS.
We recommend our guests purchase Cancellation Insurance.
*Don’t forget that all members of your group are responsible for arriving on time at the staging area.
* *The Trip Leader will receive a 25% discount for the time and responsibility of representing their group of 8-9.