Health And Safety
The health and safety of our guests, staff, and community is our priority. We are all in this together and we all need to do our part to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
With BC’s Restart Plan, Ice Creek Lodge has moved forward to re-open our programs for BC and Alberta guests. We have implemented current COVID-19 protocols, tools from health experts and government authorities, and Best Practices developed by the Backcountry Lodges of BC Association.
Our goal for summer 2020 will be to stay safe with the #NewNormal of operations while enjoying time spent in #MyBCBackcountry.
- You will be asked to complete the BC COVID-19 Self-Assessment tool prior to your trip.
- Got a cold or flu within 14 days of your trip? Please stay safe and stay home.
- Please practice your social distancing with other group members and staff (you are a pro social distancer by now)
- Be diligent with hand washing, personal hygiene, and avoid touching your beautiful face. It’s still there 😉
- Physically distancing when possible while inside the lodge areas.
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing of all common areas and high touch surfaces.
- Shared rooms are for couples, family members and those peeps within your social bubble.
- Please be mindful of your space when on the trails.
- Enjoy the wide-open space!!
COVID-19 Refund Policy
During Summer 2020 Covid 19, all deposits are refundable if cancellations are due to Covid-19 related issues. After final payments due date, all payments will be non-refundable. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing any Covid-19 related symptoms please let us know as soon as possible so we can help you with your booking. We do not want anyone to feel pressure to make the trip happen if it will cause further spread of the virus.
All cancellations that are not Covid 19 related, please refer to our standard booking policy.