Home Away From Home
Built-in 2002, Ice Creek Lodge has all the remote backcountry amenities you need to relax and rejuvenate while providing solitude from daily life. Ice Creek Lodge includes 4 private bedrooms, running water, a mountain shower, wood-fire sauna, a wood-burning fireplace, 3 stalls composting out-house, a fully-equipped kitchen, and ample electric outlets for all of your gadgets.
The Kootenays are home to many talented artisans and craftsmen. Thankfully, a lot of them love to ski! In the lodge, you will find gorgeous pieces that serve a purpose. From the metalwork to artwork, and chessboard to concrete countertops.
Some other amenities at Ice Creek Lodge for you to enjoy are:
- Custom build concrete countertops
- Full-size range
- Propane heated drying room with air filtration
- Separate staff cabin
- Custom hand-made metal drying rack above the woodstove
- Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboards for Summer alpine lake exploring
- Acoustic guitars, ukelele, and a hand drum
- NoBoards and snow skates to try out your skills around the lodge