Covid policies at Ice Creek Lodge are directed by PHO guidelines and BC’s Restart plan. Our goal is to keep clients, communities, and staff safe. You can find the latest orders from BC PHO explained by Destination BC here. Group sizes are currently being limited to exclusive groups with a max of 13 members depending on cohorts. Unfortunately, no individual bookings at this time. Please stay tuned for updates on covid policies at Ice Creek Lodge.
Vaccinations play a critical role in maintaining the health and safety of our Guests, Staff, and Community in which we operate. We encourage everyone to follow the recommendations put for by the BCCDC.
Prior To Your Trip
- Please find up-to-date guidelines for Transport Canada here.
- If you are travelling from out-of-country, please read about Travel, Testing and Borders.
- You will be asked to complete the BC COVID-19 Self-Assessment tool prior to your trip.
- You will be required to sign an Ice Creek Lodge Declaration prior to your trip at Ice Creek Lodge.
- Limiting your contacts prior to your trip is a good way to ensure your health when it comes time to travel.
- Please practice your social distancing and mask-wearing (you are a pro-social distancer by now!)
- Our 4 Shared rooms are for couples, family members, and those peeps within your sleeping pod.
- Our staff, as always, has their own quarters. During this time our staff will be more than happy to light everyone a big fire outside but indoor social time will be limited within the main lodge.
- Be diligent with hand washing and personal hygiene.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been set up for each sleeping space. They are everywhere actually, please use them!
- At this time the Sauna is open. The shower and change room is of course available with heightened cleaning protocols.
- Transition areas such as stairs and the boot room must be managed to limit crowding and promote social distancing